I believe that having your dog groomed shouldn't be a nickel and dime experience. To help your pup look and feel their best I include the following in the price of every full service groom, bath, shed less and creative styling packages; nail buffing, paw balm, ear cleaning, ear hair removal (if required), anal gland expression (if required), paw pad/ sanitary trim and a bath using coat/skin type specific all natural shampoo and conditioner!
All services are by appointment only
Full Service Groom
Need an all over haircut or just want a light trim up? Take off a little or take off a lot, as long as your pooch is tangle free, the choice is yours. Haircuts to breed standard or to pet parent specifications. Styles and trims to suit any taste!
Full Service Bath
Got a dirty dog? A big dog? A REALLY big dog? A small dog? A hairy dog? A short haired dog? Just need a bath? Worry not my friend I love to bathe them all!
Want a hair cut with a little more flair? How about a touch of color? I offer creative styles and temporary color that range from mild to wild. I often am asked if temporary color is harmful for pets? The answer is not at all! I use an all natural, vegan temporary color, that is gentle enough to use on even the most sensitive pups. I find that when my poodle, Alfie sports a colorful doo the extra attention he receives really brightens his day.
Puppy's First Groom
Grooming, especially the first few times, has the potential to be a nerve wracking experience for both a puppy and a puppy parent. Regular professional grooming is beneficial to all dogs, but for some breeds grooming is not only beneficial, but a life long necessity for overall health and happiness. I recommend puppies, especially those requiring professional grooming come in for a visit once they have had their vaccinations between 8 and 12 weeks old. This special grooming session is part lesson (for puppy and parent), part trust building exercise, part groom and all fun. I keep it short and sweet with only light trim work the first few times to help the puppy understand that grooming is fun and that I am a safe friend they can trust. The puppy package is available until a puppy has reached 4 months of age or 25 lbs and includes everything the full service bath package includes plus light trimming around the face and feet for breeds that will require a lifetime of haircuts.
A La Carte Services
A la Carte Baths must be added on to a full service bath or groom. All other services can be provided as stand alone services. Appointments are required for all services.
- Flea and Tick Bath: Fleas and Ticks? My powerful, but gentle flea and tick bath will rid your pup of fleas and ticks fast! I am happy to arrange an extended stay in my care while you bomb your home and treat your yard. I will also recommend options to keep those pesky critters away for good. Please let me know in advance so I can schedule you appropriately. I am able to achieve a flea free facility through proper scheduling and communication. Thank you for your cooperation!
- De-Skunker Bath: Making new friends isn't always a good thing! My de-skunker bath will help to dissipate the reminder of a what was hopefully a short lived friendship.
- Pawdicure: Includes nail buffing, paw balm, paw pad shave (if required), light trim around feet and nail pawlish (if desired). Please let me know in advance what color nail pawlish you would like and I'll make sure I have it.
- Face, feet and/or sanitary trim: Perfect for tidy ups in between groom
- Mini makeover: Ear Cleaning, nail buffing, 10 min massaging brush out, mouisturizing spray and collar flower, bow or bandana. Perfect for in between professional grooming and baths. Or after a bath at home.
- Nail buffing
- Ear cleaning
- Anal gland expression